Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bethanne-ology

I picked this up from a fellow blogger, www.singlewhitediabetic.wordpress.com, and I'm not sure where she got it... but I thought it would be fun filler for this week.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by “ology”.

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? – Ranch <--BORING! I know! Raspberry vinaigrette is tied for first, depending on my mood.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? – Olive Garden
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? – Ice Cream
What are your pizza toppings of choice? – Bacon, mushroom and Chicken
What do you put on your toast? – Butter and strawberry simply fruit

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? – One.
How many computers? – Two, now. A desk top and laptop.
What kind of cell phone do you have? – Samsung with Net10 pre-bought minutes.
Do you have an iPod? – No.

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? – Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? – a cyst on my lip and one on my shoulder.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? – laundry basket
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? – KNOCKED? No.

************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? – I already got lucky enough to change my name... I made it STRASSER.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? – Hmm, everything in me wants to say yes, but I probably couldn't do it.

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? – We had an issue once while living in Denver. That was 2000, maybe '01?
Last person you talked to? – Daughter
Last person you hugged? – Matt
Last person you kissed? – Matt

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? – FALL!!!!
Holiday? – Christmas
Day of the week? – Sunday
Month? – September

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? – It's hard to miss people when they are only a click away.
Mood? – Raring to go
What are you listening to? – The kids chat
Watching? – My computer screen
Worrying about? – Nothing

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? – Church
What’s the last movie you saw? – The Sandlot
Do you smile often? – Yes
Sleeping alone tonight? – No

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? – No.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? – More Blue, LOL
Do you own a digital camera? – Yes.
Have you ever had a pet fish? – No.
Favorite Christmas song(s)? – Golly--it's way too soon! Um, White Christmas. O Holy Night.
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? – A haircut... or an e-reader.
Can you do push ups? – Yes
Can you do a chin up? – Maybe ONE or TWO.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? – EXCITED!
Do you have any saved texts? – No
Ever been in a car wreck? – No. A fender-bender, yes.
Do you have an accent? – No, everyone else has an accent.
What is the last song to make you cry? – Lots of songs make me cry when I'm pregnant.
Plans tonight? – WRITE and watch That 70s Show
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? – Yes.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? – Calculator, phone card, diet cola
Have you ever been given roses? – Yes
Current worry? – None, duh. See above.
Current hate right now? – I can't think of anything, except the fact that they're building a mosque at ground zero. I DON'T GET THAT!!!
Met someone who changed your life? – Yes. My son.
How will you bring in the New Year? – Even I don’t plan that far away
What song represents you? – I don't do thoughtful and philosophical. I have no idea.
Name three people who might complete this? – I can't.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? – Definitely! there is so much cool stuff in history!!
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year solid? – Yes
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? – Pierced ears
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? – Most definitely.
Does anyone love you? – Yes.
Would you be a pirate? – Yes!
What songs do you sing in the shower? – Not very often.
Ever had someone sing to you? – Yes.
When did you last cry? – Recently, just not sure when, exactly.
Do you like to cuddle? – Yes
Have you held hands with anyone today? – Yes. Church is good for that.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? – Family
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? – I have no idea!
Do you believe in staying close with your ex’s? – No.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? – Both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? – Yes.
What is something your friends make fun of you for? – Hmmm... my friends make fun of me???? :D

1 comment:

Becca said...

Very fun to read!