Monday, September 6, 2010

Waiting on RX

I got a call not long ago from my pump company. I have to admit, I ignored the call. I have something of an outstanding balance on my account, and since I didn't need any supplies, I didn't feel like talking to the accounting department, either. *blush* Well, last week, I mentioned to my dear hubby that we needed to cut down the balance a bit so that I could reorder some supplies. Did that, check! Then was told, there hadn't been a hold on the account afterall. Oh, really? Why did you call then??

"Your Rx for sensors is expired. We faxed the doctor and he renewed everything BUT the sensors." Ugh.

First of all, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!! Wow, a year on sensors, and A1Cs in the 5s the entire time. :D BONUS! The proof is in the pudding, people, even if it is sugar free. haha. anyhoo. So now I'm waiting for that Rx to go through and hoping that I can get what I need before I run out.

DOH! Stupid, silly me.
Lesson learned: Don't avoid the hard stuff.

1 comment:

phonelady said...

Oh but it is so much fun to avoid the hard stuff lol !!! I know I know Im still a kid at heart .