Monday, February 15, 2010

Training

BG[CGM]: 111

Yes, I'm going to start training...
But not like that. -->
As a friend of mine would say, "He has bigger boobs than I do!"

No. I'm going for the 5K. I've been doing 15 minutes of too easy workouts everyday. It's not working... I mean, I feel a little better, but I want to look better and feel GREAT! I've been on my treadmill twice this weekend [it's lying. it really is when it says I've done a mile in 20 minutes! haha]. I've downloaded a training schedule and I'm hoping my measly practice with the 15 minutes a day will keep my head out of my ass on this venture...

Oh, and no pizza or ice cream anymore, either! I ate both of those over the weekend. Talk about feeling crappy... don't get me wrong. I enjoyed every bite of it, but it's no surprise that I'm feeling down[ish]. :D [The diabetes has waged well against my eating habits this weekend, and for that, I'm grateful.]

Plus, I've still got that wedding to go to in June. Whoot! Kitty Hawk here we come. If I lose 30 pounds, i'm rewarding myself with a new dress....

1 comment:

phonelady said...

Yeah I cant do pizza either because it wrecks havoc with my bgs too . there are so many things I cant eat as well and it drives me nuts .