Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dead Beat Tired

BG[CGM]: 130
BG[meter]: 182

Okay, so pregnancy is beating the you know what out of me. I just woke up from an hour and a half nap. I never nap. Maybe short little 15 minutes of shut eye... but you know.

I'm throwing masochistic regulations out the window and taking my preNatal vitamins pretty close to dinner, before bed and with a snack. That way, I don't spend the first half of the day worshipping the porcelain god, which I did twice this week. :D Not fun! I figure, it's a pill full of vitamins and a bunch of good stuff... it goes, it ought to get absorbed...at least partially. If there are other opinions on that matter, I don't care to hear them. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Oddly enough, I don't feel my diabetes is too off. Sugars aren't out of whack as can be expected. I've had a couple of weird highs, but otherwise they've stayed on the lower side. A good thing if you ask me. I've also been able to keep up with my exercise regimen except for those two days of worshipping.

Speaking of customer service, even though we weren't, I ended up changing my sensor and having some issues again then talked to another customer service rep. She was nice. It really pays to be nice.

It can be a rotten world out there. Nice gets you farther. Everyone should give it a try... [or get dismissed, anyway!]
Have a great week!!!
Take care of yourselves.
Bethanne

2 comments:

phonelady said...

wow when is the little one due again ? I cant ever remember . I hope all is well and yes such issues when you have diabetes always issues . Oh well have a great week .

Unknown said...

Nice is definitely the way to go! Especially if on the phone with you. LOL!