Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finding that special Someone

BG[CGM]: 42
meter: 57, after days of high afternoons I changed my basal rates, but will apparently have to knock it down a bit.


Finding doctors.
I was looking for a doctor, not because mine has fallen short. No, I needed to get a yearly, but my ob/gyn left town in the fall. I didn't really think we'd still be hanging around, so I never bothered looking for someone new. Now, the time has come when I hate to put off a good[for me] thing....


Ugh. Back to the drawing board. This doctor finding process is so tedious! *sigh* Oh well. I shall seek and find. Wish me luck, I might need it. :D

1 comment:

Amy said...

Blech. I despise finding a new dr. About as much as I despise finding a new hairdresser every single time we move. Hope you find someone you love!