Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hypos

BG: 59
I think I was LOW almost all night long.
Waking at 3ish, didn't help. My screeching alarm woke me, but I turned it off and went back to sleep. :P Grrr.
When my youngest woke up and needed a diaper, I got out of bed and went to change his diaper--or something. In any case, I remember being very confused about the entire situation.

When my husband was helping me get the kids ready for school about an hour and a half later [I'd already juiced up], Seanny had no diaper on. He was wandering around with just his pants on. Yup. Not a good idea. I'm surprised Sean didn't say anything to me. He would. He's the kind of kid who tells me to put his seatbelt on when I'm getting him in the car. [as if I wouldn't!!!]

Anyway, hypoglycemia can suck!

No comments: