Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Clarification

In case yesterday's post came off with Matt in a bad light... it isn't that he ignores my diabetes or isn't knowledgable of it. He knows more than I think he knows, actually. He's very good about keeping up with my regimen and blood work and eating habits. I think the sleeping thing is probably more to do with the fact that I AM a heavy sleeper...and perhaps he didn't try that hard after the initial shake down. :D I have been pretty tired and cranky the last few days because my son Sean is waking up at 4:30 in the morning and wanting to play Wii Sports, boxing. Early morning, late nights...

I swear, I'm going to bed early tonight!!! :D

And tomorrow, getting kids to school then going to exercise. This morning was WONDERFUL...and a complete wash, as I spent my first official kid-free time, surfing the internet and commenting on facebook. *blush* Oops. Tomorrow, it's time for a routine.

I keep reading about other diabetics who are exercising 3-5 times a week. :P I may not be inactive--I do have 4 children--but, so help me God, I will do something regular even if it's just walking.

No comments: