Saturday, August 15, 2009

End of Day Report

I'm choking on salsa ingredients.
I haven't even eaten the stuff yet, and my ribs hurt from coughing on the peppers. :D I love it.

A good day, except for the no delivery alarm, which ticks me off because I have to change my site when I just changed it yesterday. :P

Not much to say today. Waiting for this job thing to happen. Matt is interviewing on Monday with a firm in New Hampshire. I need to talk to the school district about special education--vision services. I'm hoping this comes together. Really hoping. I think Matt is still on the fence about the east coast...

BUT IT'S IN THE GREAT NORTH! There's no one up there! We're talking a town of 3000 people. *sigh* Anyway, about three hours from Boston, I can see the benefits of a place on the east coast. Joslin, anyone? Perkins Braille, anyone? :P

have a great sunday.
Bethanne

No comments: