Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Health Insurance

BG: 107

You know I've been sick for a while... well, today I finally feel like I'm back on my feet for good, and tomorrow I will exercise. Yay!

Unfortunately, we are not going to see family for Thanksgiving. It's part okay and part disappointing. You know, after a good 5 days of being down, an 8 hour trip hardly sounds exciting. More than that, though, my brother-in-law is supposed to have surgery in December. It's a surgery he has rescheduled at least twice. Can you imagine if he caught something while we were there?!?!?! We'd never live it down! Not only that, but the've met all the deductibles for the year...and if they have to go next summer, they'll end up paying way more out-of-pocket.

Let me tell you, this is something I completely understand! I do not want my name on anything that may [or may not] hinder this surgery from happening. :D We're all praying for you, John! Maybe we'll see you after Christmas.

So, Matt has scheduled the first ever Annual Wii Tournament!! All day Thursday to battle the best in games like Wii Sport, Wii Ski, Mario Kart, and Lego Star Wars.
May the best Strasser win.
~Bethanne

1 comment:

phonelady said...

well you go girl and may the best strasser win !!!