Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If I had a million Dollars Game

BG: 182
Stole this one from my other BLOG.

You remember that song by Bare Naked Ladies? If I had a million dollars I'd buy you a monkey? Well somehow it got stuck in my head the other day and hasn't gone away. And it's left me wondering what five things I would want if I had a million dollars. OK, more like a say, ten million (accounting for inflation since that song came out), but for reasons of cleverness in this blog post title, if I had a million dollars I would ...


Have a library like this ...

Photobucket


In a house like this ... [yes, there's a housekeeper]

Photobucket


And drive this car ...

Photobucket


Vacation here ...

Photobucket


With style like this ...

Photobucket


Now it's your turn. Pick five things you would have/do if you had unlimited funds. Trust me, I know we'd all do something good with that money (I'd set up funds for couples wishing to adopt), but this is a purely selfish post. So be selfish and on your blog, post five pictures of what you would do with a million dollars. Be sure to put a link to your blog in the comments so I can see what you all would really want!

No comments: