Saturday, September 19, 2009

End of Day Report

BG: 92

Well, today was interesting... sugars were closer to where I like them, but on the other side of the fence. A little lower than is good. An hour ago my sugar was 41... now, me? I'm functioning at 41. I ate something, and expect to even out through the night, since it seems that's my most stable time... If all works out well [meaning no lows through the night], I may end up doing that basal test again through the morning.

I didn't make it through today. By 10am I was under 70 [and at the library, I might add!! LOL] and I ate a breakfast bar, 26 grams of carbohydrates. I stayed on the lower end, dipping again after lunch. I'm hoping this is a bolus issue...and I'm hoping if I do another basal test, I'll be able to prove that. I ate a bagel this morning with cream cheese, 53g carbs. Maybe I'll have to go back to 1unit for 15 grams? I don't know. I'll tell you tomorrow.

I'm off to St. Louis, MO for my son's appointment on Monday and am hoping that I might be able to meet up with the Dexcom rep that day. Wouldn't that be awesome? It's seems destined. I'd love to see the product, talk to the guy, get a feel for the logistics... etc. My fingers are crossed... I wish I had his email address, but I don't so I'll have to call his cell tomorrow. Hate doing that on the weekend, especially a Sunday. :( Oh well.

That's all for now.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
~Bethanne

No comments: