Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meme: I've come to realize...

BG: 95

Stolen from Kerri, who lifted it from George... A good way to end my day--reflecting.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size … is about 2 feet by 3.5 feet and holds about 7 blankets.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job … has matured me and brought me joy.
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving … I am usually going over the speed limit.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need … facts, details, action.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost … a kind and generous father-in-law.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when … my kids are frustrated.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk … I get emotional and weepy--> EW! I cry in my beer!
8. I’ve come to realize that money … DEFINITELY shouldn't be the only reason why people stay at their jobs. <-- that was Kerri's answer too, and I'm on it...like white on rice.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people … don't understand what makes me tick.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always … go to church on Sunday.
11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings … always got my back.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom … has a very BIG heart.
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone …. oh, i don't have a cell phone!
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning … I was clueless to what the day would bring. ...just when you think you know!
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I really needed to work on my basal rates and bolus configurations.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking … of watching That 70's Show.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad … is supportive and loving.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook … I like seeing what everyone is up to.
19. I’ve come to realize that today … was the first day of the rest of my life.
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight … the cool breeze brings me hope for the fall and a new season--literally and figuratively [like Mary Poppins, waiting for the wind to change...something big is bound to happen]
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow … I will still love my husband.
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to … tell a story that people will like.
23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is … LOL no one.
24. I’ve come to realize that life … is a grand journey
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend … will be a first ever for me. My son will get a BB gun for his birthday. eek! he'll shoot his eye out!
26. I’ve come to realize that marriage … takes grace.
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends … make my life more well-rounded.
28. I’ve come to realize that this year … is one big freaking turning point for me, for my hubby, for our entire family.
29. I’ve come to realize that my ex is … still out there, and who cares?!
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should … wax my eyebrows.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love … food. This didn't just happen. I didn't take long to realize, actually.
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand … how a man's brain works.
33. I’ve come to realize my past … has made me who I am.
34. I’ve come to realize that parties … really can be a good time, if there are friends.
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified … of one more change.

No comments: