Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hump Day and Still no modem

BG: ?? [please, i'm at the library! With only 60 minutes allowed on this thing, i'm not stopping for anything... not even a low! haha. Just Kidding.] I feel good, though. It was on the high side this morning, and then took about 3 hours to get back to normal.

My posts are off because my modem is down. I'm at the library again though I'm confident the modem is on it's way to my house as I type... I just know it!

I read Kerri Sparling's post from whatever day it was... and I recognized all the bad habits she talked about. Bolus stacking, carb estimating... her writing is clever and entertaining, yet educational. Please stop by over there and read up on her bad habits! LOL Certainly better than reading mine.... :P

Keep your fingers crossed for that modem delivery.

No comments: